7/5/10

my story-continues

I knew my bad days are running.... somewhat frustrated these days....not only "somewhat" but I think "very" will describe my state much better. Today was the continuation of the same trend. In fact, I was happy that i didn't have to go to Dhulikhel with the photo.... But what happened instead also created another story.

i was prepared to go to Dhulikhel, and as per it I called Mukunda dai for some help. HURRAY!! Mukund dai called me to college with photo within 10. YEAH!! I didn't have to go to Dhulikhel. I looked at the clock, it was 9.30. it takes at least 35 minutes to reach there and in advance i had to collect my photo as well. so, i did everything so fast. i had one photo already but I needed two, of course two. I went to the studio, and ALAS!! the photo wasn't ready. I was broken. but again an idea clicked to my mind and i remembered the cyber cafe near our college where one can have a color prints of photos. So, with one remaining photo, and with one miligram of hope, I went to Sukedhara and waited for Nepal yatayat. when I was in bus, i realised the situation of my hair. OH MY GOD!! i forgot to comb my hair and I had tied my hair with a string from the file. but who cares??? I checked my baggy to ensure that I have only one photo. But an idea striked after seeing the library card. not a bad idea to use library card's photo....but again this stamp plays the villion role everywhere. i took the library card and i tried to erase the stamp. I didn't realise that somebody was watching me. thinking I was about to pull the photo, he suggested me to use some water. i thanked him for suggestion and kept it in bag.

One thing happened smoothly and that was the coulour print... I scanned my photo and took out its color print. i went to college and submitted it......Thanx God..

but this is only one part of the story. the next is about my Nepal Telecom Visit.. which i will be dealing in my next post.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha...
    You are having trouble, But I'm unable to control my laughter... :P
    Indeed a nice story.... Sukedhara, Nepal Yatayat, Dhulikhel, Library Card, Photo, Hair...everything seems so familiar and similar...
    But don't know why you have worried so much about your photo ? You can go to any photo studio and ask for instant photograph...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. better go for some grammatical errors..

    ReplyDelete
  3. म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

    व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
    ठीक।

    ReplyDelete