5/28/14

For My Birthday Girl!!!

I am surprised that I have not forgotten your birthday this time. By the way, to remind you, its the second time that i have not forgotten your birthday since we met. I miss those moments when i used to completely forget your birthday and u used to call me in a very angry tone. When we were together, I never remembered your birthday and now when we are far, I remember this day vividly. Distance has taught me to treasure the special and favorite people in my life. 
Most of the people in this world might know how to make friends but very few people know how to keep the friendship and you fall in the second category which makes you special among the people. Dont get too happy coz u can also be equally annoying and irritating at times. And your attitude.... O MY GOD...!!! 
But still you are the queen of my heart and i am always amazed the way you understand my silence. I loved the first time when u came to my house with so much of chicken noodles on the official first date with my boyfriend to celebrate it. I loved that you were the first person to come to meet me in my house everytime i went back. I loved the way u scolded me for not coming with you after convocation. I loved the treat you gave us in a VEG restaurant before going to US and called for a peaceful meeting at Boudha. I loved your company when we spent nearly two hours searching for "Haansko Chhoila" upon my insistence. I also loved when u took me to Photo Concern to click photo in my convocation dress. I loved the balloon you bought me for my birthday. I loved the way u give me company when i get drunk. Above all, I always love being in a priority liSt :) 

With love 
The BLOGGER :D 

3 comments:

  1. म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

    व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
    ठीक।

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great work. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information here in the blog .
    Norton Setup | Norton.com/setup | www.norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete


  3. Computer Repair in Shalimar Bagh


    Computer repair in Shalimar Bagh is locations where we provide support to fix laptop and desktop. Just call 9717026692 to reach computer repair Shalimar Bagh or chat with experts.

    Computer repair in pitampura


    Computer repair in Pitampura provide help to repair all type of laptop and desktop. Just dial 9717026692 to connect computer repair Pitampura live and chat experts.

    SEO services in shalimar bagh


    SEO services in Shalimar bagh will help you to get ranking of your website on top of search engine, once you call SEO services Shalimar bagh we will help you to grow your business

    Best gym in shalimar bagh

    Pure Training is one of the Best gym in Shalimar Bagh to book trial or registration contact , be the part of Best gym in Shalimar Bagh to achieve fitness goal and also get best discount.

    Canon Printer offline

    Canon Printer offline problem is most regular issue looked by Canon Printer clients, on this blog entry you will get every one of the guidelines to fix Canon Printer offline problem.

    ReplyDelete